Wednesday 11 March 2009

Boring updates

Hey hey!

SO, I’ve definitely decided that I don’t want to become a bad blogger. By that I mean, someone who writes a few little tidbits for the blog, and then buggers off. But as it is, I’ve been a little busy lately. And not busy in that I don’t have any spare time – that’s very rarely the case – but it takes a certain amount of effort to sit down, and write something you actually want people to read. Or something that I myself would want to read, a few years down the line.

So right now, I’m in my underwear. I was about to go to bed but I’m just not tired enough yet. And I have stuff to say. So I’m a little bit in there with my journalisming. I am now part of Leeds Music Scene, Audio Scribbler, Braintazer, Itchy, this (obviously) and my youtube project www.youtube.com/user/studentcooking. Which is really promising, I think I might email The Student Pocket Guide too, see if I can become part of that as well.

Basically, what I’m trying to say is, I’ve been creatively busy. But I am still really excited by life.

No comments:

Post a Comment