Sunday 15 March 2009

Face invaders!


This is another blog written on the bus. Hope you like it :P oh, and let's see what captions you think should go with this picture.
This is from Friday.
A little known fact about me is that i very rarely acquire new spots on my face. It seems the oncoming of age seems to have finally halted that torturous process. The only time i get them is when I'm stressed. They work as tiny little red, pus filled guides to just how stressed I am. And right now, I'm not exactly Luke Chadwick, but my face has seen better days. As soon as the stress goes, they go. As it's magazine deadline day today, I'm expecting them to peak in the afternoon before disappearing by Saturday evening. Well, i hope so anyway. The project we're doing right now has really highlighted how uncomfortable I am with designing newspapers. Put me in charge, or let me organise everyone, or just write articles. But being in front of a blank Quark screen feels like I'm facing the glaring teeth of a great white shark. That won't do though. Time to practise. Especially as I'll be at Bizarre in exactly a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment