Monday 23 March 2009

Following the trend set by Facebook and MSN

I have decided to update my page. I think it looks better. I'm also about to add my first story to my short stories blogger site, so have a read.

Here is the link: http://nothingbutshortstories.blogspot.com

Today was a bit of a bizarre day. I heard that Jade Goody died. I know that I should be all dubious and mean because I am a Journo and we're the scum of the earth, but I do feel sorry for her and her family. Impending death, especially when it's your wife or mother, or daughter, must be so difficult. My heart goes out to them. That being said, the journalist in me doesn't like the way the media handled it (especially OK! magazine) and I expect the newspapers tomorrow to be rammed full of Jade Mania. But after that, and the funeral, I hope they leave her family alone.

P&L.

No comments:

Post a Comment