Sunday 29 March 2009

Back home

I haven't blogged in a while, bad me.

This week, I wasn't ill, I wasn't especially busy, I wasn't happy or sad. In fact it was just a very bland, homogenous week, and I had nothing to blog about. Most of my thoughts were "I can't wait to be home", and now I am home, and feeling much better for it.

Actually, one interesting thing happened this week. I had decided not to shave or cut my hair. I looked like a young Seasick Steve (except no where near as cool). But on Thursday/Friday I decided to cut my hair and shave the chin fuzz, it felt pretty metioric at the time but blogging about it now I feel a bit stupid playing up the largeness of the event. Haha.

Meh, whatever. Great to be back in London!

P&L¬!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mikie!

    Didn't know you too had a blog! :) Seems everyone is blogging nowadays, i'll bookmark this one!

    Rickard

    ReplyDelete