Friday 27 February 2009

It's all about control.

These are really exciting times. Which sounds like a bizarre way to start a blog, but it’s true. If I really got on it (like I am) then there are so many things available to me. I’ve set up a youtube for studentcooking, which I am happy about. I’m still writing for Itchy, hopefully I’ll be helping freetibet in the summer, there are various other projects I have under wraps too, it’s all very good in the hood. Anyway, that is why my blogging activity has been decreasing; I’ve been keeping myself busy.

I’ve got my marks back this week too. They are: 50, 53, 57 (not so good) but then also 67, 70 and 70 (excellent). So overall I’m really pleased, I just need to keep it up, and possibly even improve.

What’s bothering me today is how whipped some guys seemingly are. I feel like they see themselves as a joke. I just read on facebook that girls have stopped their boyfriends from talking to this friend of mine, and I’ve been talking to other friends who are telling me this strange stories about what their boyfriend says they can and can’t do, and the rules they make for him. I seriously feel like ranting at them! How can you make rules over somebody when all you’re doing is going out. I am single at the moment, but if a girl tried to tell me who to and not to hang out with, I would laugh in her face. Equally, she can hang out with whoever she likes, and talk to this or that person – I don’t get jealous like that, and as long as she’s not seriously flirting with a load of guys, I’m not that bothered. To me that seems normal. Nobody should have a huge thumb print on their forehead, and I say this now....... if a girl ever tries to have me whipped, I will kick her to the curb. It’s just not going to happen.

P&L.

No comments:

Post a Comment