Wednesday 18 February 2009

Wow!

So so so so... I'm back in Leeds now. And it's been mostly good.

I particuarly enjoy being reaquainted with my music collection, I've been singing non stop lately. This is actually why my blog will be so short today; I really struggle to sing/listen/type at the same time. Oh and I gotta mention my flatmates of course, wicked to see them again.

I got really pissed off yesterday because my disability pass was conviscated. Despite NOTHING being wrong with it, the ticket checker simply "didn't like the look of it" - dick. I've made a complaint about him, but I have no idea how I am going to get my card back. That's the one major negative. I also have a big essay to do, and having been told for the last six months that it was a pass/fail assignment, we're now going to be marked on it. I don't find this fair, but then my Uni does enjoy taking the piss.

Not that I am in a complaining mood... but my necklace just broke. I'm a little bit upset - it's the second one to break. I feel naked without it.

Ohhhh and... I'm trying to grow a beard/ponytail again. Haha :P

P&L!

No comments:

Post a Comment