Thursday 12 February 2009

I don't know why but...

I feel insanely guilty for not keeping this blog up and running. Shame on me for taking a near two week break. I even wrote a blog, but decided not to publish it. Not for any particular reason, other than it was rather boring.

Today though, I feel it's only right to talk about it. I am very rarely an emotional person. I am capable of being emotional, but I tend to stay at a bass level of happiness, and very rarely do I deviate from that. But seeing Diem and Kat made me very happy, although it brought home that I won't see them again for two weeks. Or anyone in London for that matter. So, sitting on the tube home, my negative thoughts converged and I just felt so lousy. I do love Leeds, I love where I live and who I live with, but I really am a London boy, and being somewhere else is proving to be very difficult. I leave behind a lot whenever I am in Leeds, but when I am in London there is not nearly as much to come back to - apart from varying levels of independence. Just to rub it in, I had to go on the Eye today, and be given an aerial tour of London's landmarks. Some funny pictures were taken :)

It was strange though, and I truly do think I possess a lot of power over my emotions, but I got home, started to cook a bit of food (gnocchi with salad) and I stuck Stevie Wonder on, and danced and sung about. Within five minutes I felt better. Magic!

My other mate Reuben, who've I known from day one of life, invited me out tonight and it was great to see him, catch up, and drink a pint.

Aside from my social and emotional life, my work life comes to an end tomorrow. I'm doing some archery and eating at a fancy restaurant, which should be fun! But as a whole this week hasn't been nearly as cool as I was hoping it would be.

Well, unless I blog tomorrow, this will be my last London blog. Cheerio.

Peace and love always. Mkb.

No comments:

Post a Comment