Saturday 3 January 2009

What a cool day!

Today turned out to be great! Not that I was expecting it be awful but I just thought it would be brief, if you will.

Me and Jojo went to Yes-Man, which is a wicked movie. The plot is generally pretty stupid, but it almost doesn't matter. The movie's success is based on its one liners, and visual comedy, not the complex twists and turns. The main downer of the movie was that I needed to pee midway through, and a water pipe had burst down the road, so I couldn't wash my hands after I'd peed haha. They gave us some weird antibacterial handwash stuff, I still felt kinda dirty haha.

After that we walked around Hendon for aaaages, and ended up at Nandos - gotta love the chicken there. My walk home was pretty much a nightmare, they closed off the exits to the tube station I was coming out of, so I was walking around Brent Cross semi-lost. I pretty much guessed where to go, had to jump over loads of fences and stuff, crossing motorways on route. THANKFULLY I found a bus stop, and got home safe.

The one hilarious part of the trip home was this random girl who started talking to me, telling me how she loved my laces and my 'old skool style' haha! Although I do sometimes complain when members of the public decide to randomly talk to me (it does happen a lot) in this instance I was quiet flattered. I might have to further my old school fashion too, it would suit the up-and-coming mohawk cut.

I wrote a lot of my short story today, so far its 460 words long but I am aiming for at least 1000/2000 words. I will put it up here when it is finished, as this is essentially what I want this website/blog to become.

Mkb.

No comments:

Post a Comment