Sunday 4 January 2009

Nervousness kicking in

Woah so I feel nervous right now.

I start work tomorrow. TOMORROW. Full time 10-6 proper work, haha. I will be working in the field that I have been studying in for the last year and a half, and in what I’ve been practising for the last three or four years or so. And I guess it will decide if I want to be a journalist (I’m pretty sure I do), and what kind of journalist I want to be. Obviously, that will all happen over the next six weeks, not just tomorrow, but it is still a pretty scary thing to jumping into.

I don’t feel prepared, although I never do. We also have all this additional work we have to be doing (3000 word case study, yum!) which sounds boring. I just wonder how much blissful free time I will have over the next few weeks. My body has been in such immense relaxation mode – got to love Christmas – that it will be strange going back into the swing of things. I know I will get used to it though, I am just anticipating tomorrow to be an awkward day. Hopefully they won’t expect too much of me. I’m going to invest in some pro-pluses if I can any on the way too. What is with these afternoon naps?!

Luckily I have a sushi dinner set up as a reward once it’s over with! Boo ya!
I had an idea for another short story today, so I am going to try that out today so how it goes.

Hope everyone in cyber space is well.

Mkb.

No comments:

Post a Comment