Saturday 31 January 2009

Last blog of the month *despair*

This will also be the tenth blog of the month, which is a good number for me, very rounded. I'm not a famous blogger yet, I think my hits must be low double figures haha, but it's all good. Being the strange guy I am, I've now set up a google analytic reader on here so I should be informed of any actions :)



It seems fitting to tell you my plans for next month. I'm going to buy a book on script writing, and try and get my head around that. I will also be back in Leeds, so I'm going to start cooking again and maybe taking pictures and explaining the recipes and method - very Katie Taylor esque. I also hope to have a huge collection of scenarios and characters together, in which I can finally write a short story that I'm proud of. I need to aim for about 8000 words, not the 1000 word tiddlers I've occupied myself with so far. I've also got lots of studying to do, and a house to sign on the dotted line for, so it should be an eventful month. Oh and there's also Valentines Day. I'm one of those people who doesn't get angry when they see a random couple making out on the side of the road; it doesn't offend me at all and I don't know quite why people react so strangely to it. In fact, I think it's kind of sweet. I don't even mind if my friends are making out a bit.

Anyway, away from all the lovin''' I bought Gears of War and Saints Row II today. I completed Gow2 not long ago, and it got me pretty hooked so I felt it was only right that I try the first one. I haven't played either of them yet, I have a night club to attend ;)

Bye bye January!

No comments:

Post a Comment