Friday 30 January 2009

Listening to Sam Cooke...

What a waste of talent, what a voice he had!

I just wanted to say that so you can imagine me typing this with 'Bring It On Home To Me' in the background. I had a bit of a rough night last night, far more alcohol than I am used to and I am still feeling the effects this afternoon. Funnnn! I hate missing work, it is just not my style. I am one of those compulsively early people; if someone says "meet at eight" you can be assured I'll be there at 7.45. I don't know why, I think it's because I feel really guilty when I'm late, so I take extra precautions to get there early just in case something goes wrong, but nothing ever does.

Anyway, I don't actually have much to talk about today - which totally goes against the whole idea of blogging. I just feel like I am getting lazy and not blogging enough, I think 15,000 words a week is a pretty fair return, which is what I shall be aiming for - although not all in this blog haha.

My main focus this weekend, apart from partying, is to come up with a new idea for a story. So hopefully I'll upload something interesting on here soon. Peace and love until to the world until then.

MKB

No comments:

Post a Comment